
I'm diving in kind of red water...
I can't see clear... my eyes are closed...
but I can feel..your warm embrace...
I don't know why.. we were crying...
I hold your hand...for the last time..
i hear your words..break the silence..
i understand..it's your last wish...
i kiss your lips..before I leave...
Every night I wake up crying
I feel so helpless...
tell me why did you leave?
and every night I feel like dying..
what's the reason?...tell me why should I stay?...
I can't see clear... my eyes are closed...
but I can feel..your warm embrace...
I don't know why.. we were crying...
I hold your hand...for the last time..
i hear your words..break the silence..
i understand..it's your last wish...
i kiss your lips..before I leave...
Every night I wake up crying
I feel so helpless...
tell me why did you leave?
and every night I feel like dying..
what's the reason?...tell me why should I stay?...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario